E-Consultancy – has an annual individual subscription to all their SEM/SEO resources that will cost you £149. Ok, this may not be super cheap – but it really has some awesome reports. Personally I believe the 208 pages in the SEO Best Practice Guide justifies the price alone.
It really goes into great depth, although I wouldn’t advice reading any more than a chapter per sitting as it can get a bit intense. It’s not that complicated to comprehend, but it really will get you mind buzzing with ideas and how you can relate them in the promotion of your products or services.
There are loads of other best practice guides, buyer’s guides and various template files to keep you occupied too. I am really looking forward the Paid Search best practice guide which is due out soon. In fact, when I spoke to Chris, one of the editors from E-Consultancy at the ad-tech exhibition last month, he said it should be ready by the end of the month – fingers crossed, I can’t wait to get my geeky fingers on it!
Key topics to improve your results from SEO
- Techniques for advanced keyphrase analysis
- Developing an integrated search engine marketing strategy across paid and natural search
- Improve your page inclusion and reporting using Google Sitemaps
- Detailed coverage of on-page optimization factors including document meta data, copywriting and code structure explaining the factors which really matter.
- How to increase your click-through rate in the search engine results page
- 10 complementary SEO strategies for refining site architecture
- How to plan and execute a link-building campaign
- 10 key factors to improve landing page effectiveness