Our intensive Pay Per Click (PPC) course explores the basics of AdWords advertising. This engaging and practical day will equip you with all the knowledge necessary to create and maintain a successful PPC campaign. You will learn all of the essentials, from best practice for making your ads stand out from the competition, to tips and tricks for keeping costs down whilst maximising volume.Prerequisites: No previous PPC knowledge required.
Upcoming Pay Per Click workshops
Pick your course format
Open public courses only £350
- Small class sizes. Max 8, average 4.
- Central London location.
- Arrive: 09:15. Finish: 17:00.
- Lunch and tea/coffee included.
On-site training from £600
- One-to-one or one-to-group.
- At your office or a convenient location.
- Personalised and 100% of our attention.
- Just for you or your company.
- Brief introduction to PPC – to clear up any questions before we dig deeper
- PPC / SEO comparison – so you know when to take advantage of both
- PPC terminology – to ensure you know your Quality Score from your Click-through Rate
- Setting objectives – or improving your existing ones
- Determining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – to ensure you can monitor your success
- Account creation – to cover what is required in setup
- Account structure best practice – to form a solid foundation to build upon
- Choosing keywords – that are best for your products, target audience and budget
- Keyword match types – to control which searches trigger your ads
- Writing compelling adcopy – to help people click on your listings
- Adcopy testing – so you can improve click-throughs to your listings
- Choosing relevant landing pages – to support your targeted keywords and adcopy
- Landing page optimisation tips – to boost conversions and Quality Score
- Bidding options – so you know your spending options
- Setting and managing bids – to give you control and peace of mind over your PPC budget
- Daily budgets – so you never go over budget
- Why is Quality Score important – and how you can boost your PPC relevancy
- How is Quality Score calculated – exploring the heart of the AdWords’ algorithm
- How to set up conversion tracking – so you see which keywords are generating business
- Google Analytics integration – to see how your PPC is performing
- PPC reporting – know what metrics you need to stay on top of
- How to create your own PPC roadmap – you’ll finish the day with everything you need to get going with PPC
Who is this course for?
Anyone with little or no prior knowledge of Google AdWords. You may be:
- An individual wishing to set up your own campaign
- A marketing executive needing to brush up on your skills
- A CEO hoping to make sense of what PPC does for your business, or
- A marketing manager wanting to better oversee your PPC agency
Whatever your situation, our Google AdWords training course will provide you with the skills you need to understand and use PPC.
Key learning outcomes
- Learn the core essentials in setting up and maintaining your Google AdWords Account
- Discover how to track conversions and optimise campaigns
- Understand how best to manage your budget
- Take away your own roadmap for getting your campaigns live
Meet the trainerJenny Woolmer is a highly experienced PPC professional who has been driving outstanding results for clients for over 5 years. She is an AdWords-Qualified individual and currently works for ConversionWorks – a leading PPC and CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) Agency. ConversionWorks is the first UK agency to be quadruple accredited by Google.
Why choose us?
- UK’s first agency (ConversionWorks) to be quadruple accredited by Google
- Lots of happy clients, such as L’Oreal, Diageo and Eurotunnel
- We focus on generating conversions to grow your business
- London, UK and European training
- Flexibility: open-public or tailored