Payment terms and conditions
- Payment is required within 30 days of invoice date, or before the training, whichever is earliest.
- It is the booker’s responsibility to ensure the invoice is sent to the appropriate party for payment.
- Electronic invoices are legally binding and shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Should this invoice become overdue, we reserve the right to recover all costs relating to debt recovery.
Any commercial communications need to be directed solely to our commercial team by email, finance (at) seotraining.org.uk.
Substitutions, transfers & cancellations by the client
- The client may substitute a delegate on a course at no additional charge.
- The client may change the date of a course subject to the following scale of charges.
- Notice given in writing/email by the client to SEO Training Ltd.
|More than 28 days
|Between 22 and 28 days
|Between 15 and 21 days
|Between 7 and 14 days
|Less than 7 days
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.